题目：Probability Based Impact Localization in Plate Structures Using Flexural Waves
报告人：Rahim Gorgin, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanics of Jiangsu University
报告人简介: Rahim Gorgin, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanics of Jiangsu University. He received his Ph.D. degree in Structural Engineering from Dalian University of Technology, in 2014. From 2015 to 2017 he was a postdoctoral researcher with the State Key Laboratory of Structural Analysis for Industry Equipment, at Dalian University of Technology.
His main research areas are Guided Wave Based Structural Health Monitoring, Machine learning, and Digital Twin.
摘要: Rahim Gorgin will make a talk on “Probability Based Impact Localization in Plate Structures Using Flexural Waves”. In this talk, the results of a real-time impact localization method for isotropic and anisotropic plates will be discussed, i.e., the following issues:
1. The significance of impact localization in composite structures;
2. Numerical simulation of low and high velocity impacts using ABAQUS;
3. Impact induced waves in structures;
4. Time of Arrival (TOA) estimation based on the energy of signal;
5. TOA estimation based on the amplitude of signal;
6. Impact localization in composite plates without prior knowledge about their mechanical properties in different directions;
7. Influence of measurement noise and false signal on impact localization method;
8. Influence of temperature fluctuation on impact localization method.